Community Resources and Services
Here at the Pride Center, we are pleased to offer a number of resources for the benefit of our community members:
- Free monthly legal name and gender marker change workshops (see more below).
- Resource and service referrals (e.g. housing, healthcare, employment, etc.).
- Educational programs and workshops (e.g. Trans Talks).
- Computer lab – browse the Internet, print documents, update your resumÃ©, andÂ more!
- “Free Store” consisting of clothing, hygiene products, condoms, chest bindersÂ and other donated items.
- LGBTQ+ library with books suitable for all ages.
- For a list of crisis intervention resources and hotlines, click here.