Community Resources and Services
Here at the Pride Center, we are pleased to offer a number of resources for the benefit of our community members:
- Free monthly legal name and gender marker change workshops (see more below).
- Resource and service referrals (e.g. housing, healthcare, employment, etc.).
- Educational programs and workshops (e.g. Trans Talks).
- Computer lab – browse the Internet, print documents, update your resumé, and more!
- “Free Store” consisting of clothing, hygiene products, condoms, chest binders and other donated items.
- LGBTQ+ library with books suitable for all ages.
- For a list of crisis intervention resources and hotlines, click here.
For other community services and/or resources throughout San Mateo County, please visit www.smc-connect.org.
For an LGBTQ+ Comprehensive Health & Well-being Guide, please visit drugwatch.com/health/lgbtq/
For LGBTQ+ individuals who are experiencing problems with alcohol and drugs, please visit startyourrecovery.org/who/lgbtq
For free and confidential support available 24/7 and in multiple languages, you may also dial 2-1-1 to get connected to a specialist for personalized assistance. Further information is also available at www.211bayarea.org.
For transgender and non-binary specific resources, please see our Resource List