We provide a broad range of services to LGBTQ+ individuals, partners, and families of all ages, with specialized programming for youth and older adults. The Pride Center is unique in that it combines direct mental health services with social and educational programming both at the Pride Center and in the community.
- Individual, group therapy, family, and partner counseling (Medi-Cal, Sliding Scale)
- Case management and crisis intervention
- Social, cultural, and arts events
- Educational workshops and trainings
- Virtual gathering space for LGBTQ+ groups to support one another and create together