We provide a broad range of services to LGBTQ+ individuals, partners, and families of all ages, with specialized programming for youth and older adults. The Pride Center is unique in that it combines direct mental health services with social and educational programming both at the Pride Center and in the community.
- Individual, group therapy, family, and partner counseling (Medi-Cal, Sliding Scale)
- Peer counseling and mentorship
- Bilingual peer groups
- Case management and crisis intervention
- Regular drop-in hours
- Social, cultural, and arts events
- Educational workshops and film screenings
- Gathering space for LGBTQ+ groups to support one another and create together
We want YOUR feedback!
Have you participated in an event or program with the Pride Center in the last year? Do you live in San Mateo County? If you answered “yes” to at least one of those questions, then we want YOU to fill out our Programming & Event Assessment Survey so that we can better support and serve you, our communities.
This survey should take approximately 7 minutes to complete and all answers will be completely anonymous. The deadline to submit feedback is May 17, 2021.